CLICK HERE!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life has been so boring for me. I've been in KL since January and literally, I'm doing nothing here. =( Can you imagine the days of having the same routine every weekdays/weekends? Sleep early at night and wake up late in the morning, lazy around in the house and sometimes i do help to clean the house, facing the computer hoping to get some good news to read about, playing with my dogs and send my girl friend to class. I can't help much but, this is life!

Oh well, last week i went to the popular bookstore @ Ikana Power Centre while waiting my girl friend to get over from her part time work, i went around the shelf of 'Pets' and i found out a God damn book! I couldn't believe this kind of book is permitted to be published at the bookstore! Well, it was th "F**k You, Penguin!". It triggered my interest and thus i get my butt stick on the sofa provided and started flipping through the book. >200 pages, literally you could find a picture of animals every 2-3 pages, and believe me, those pictures came together with some God damn critics. =.="

Tell no lie, its really "F**k You, Penguin"!!

Read the bold sentence, what consequences would you have if you don't buy the book after you read it. =.=!

Poor penguin was criticised as Asshole for walking abnormally...

Told you, every picture would have a damn critic on it! @.@
Hmmm.. I'd been a marker for Sunway TES last semester and they took almost 3 months to give me the salary. But, coming late is better than NEVER right? I used part of the money to get myself a speaker so that my current life would be enlightened a bit with some musics. Mmmmm Hmmmmmmm... From RM 350++ but i negotiated it to become RM240. One sentence, it's good to buy things in our own country, otherwise, i think i would be asked to pay the high price too. Wahaha!

Altec Lansing. Don't be demotivated by the size of the speaker, you'd be amazed after you've tried out the bass!!

I was treated by my brother after i helped him to move into new house in the beginning of January. Technically, by fixing some furnitures bought from the IKEA. As a return, my brother brought me to the Boulevard of Puchong and treated me the German beer which i'd never tried before. RM25-RM30 per pint, as usual. Taste is great, better than the bitter based of the Carlsberg, so i believe girls would choose it if they are given the choice. =)

Vive la Vida @ Boulevard Puchong
One pint for me. Could be doubled :p
Have your CNY mood arrived yet? Well, as a person grows, the mood is decreasing by age. Is it true? I was more anticipated to CNY when i was small, now? I'm just thinking of going home.Guess will be back in the Thaipusam holiday next week, and 2 weeks after that, here i come CNY! 
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment