CLICK HERE!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/1/2011

Life is like WTF when you have a bad hair day in the morning. Yesterday i used more than 15 mins to get to Pyramid from Sunway College, and when i reached Pyramid, all the entrances were closed due to 'full house'. Not to mention that the ATMs in my college and one of the banks in Bandar Sunway failed me to get money when i was having nil cash in my hand. Also, when i decided to head back to the college and used the "Canopy Walk" that linked from my college to Pyramid so that i won't be part of the jam, who knows when i got there, the bridge was close for some renovations. And finally i had to walk a BIG round to the mall. =.=!!
Lives are sometimes, really UNPREDICTABLE. @.@


Okay, not to mention that, 15th January will be an unforgettable day for us, its our doggie's birthday! Yesterday night we get a simple celebration for Tobbie, ever since we bought her for about 10 months ago, yesterday was the first time we helped her to celebrate her first ever birthday. =) Get some treats and nice and delicious food for her from the Ikano Power Centre, since she had a bad appetite days ago, hoping that these treats would help her to gain back her appetite. =)

"Waiting for my present.. 等等,再等!"

"I know my present is coming! It's coming! "

"I smelt it! Let me do some performance first.. Kekekee..."

"Okay, it's served! Now what? Oh ya! Candles???"

"Woot! No. 1!! 1 year!!"

"Finally, YUM YUM!!! :p"

Back to my songs...
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment