CLICK HERE!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

9/12/2010

Give me 2 more minutes!
I brought my dog for basic grooming at ss15 today. Mean time, i thought dropping down my pet to the groomer would not take a long time. So, i decided to park my car right in front of the pet shop so that i could be able to see if my car was compounded. Oh well, i still thought 2 minutes would not lead me to unfavourable consequences, but who knows?! I talked to the groomer, telling her how should Tobbie be groomed. Then after that i walked out to my car. DAMN! I saw my car was tagged! You know, MPSJ imposted a practice to tag those cars which the owners parked illegally, and the yellow tag has to be UNTAGGED at the MPSJ somewhere near... whatever! Well, i was trying to negotiate with the officer who compounded my car, but as usual, 'I'm sorry Sir, i was just trying to do my duty, i don't have the key to loosen the tag, you have to go MPSJ and see the officer there. But you have gotten your lesson, so next time don't park illegally again..'

That's the tag i was trying to describe just now. 1747 go buy TOTO!
Just because of this incident, i cancelled my outing with my friend to KL. Haizz.. What a waste, not only the opportunity to meet an old friend, but also RM50 to get the tag out from my car. =( So, drivers out there, think twice when you are trying to park illegally. Even an aunty i met at the MPSJ whom car was also tagged by the officer for illegal parking, she said : "I turun saya punya anak sekejab saja dan bila saya pusing kepala, kereta saya sudah kena tagged!" @$%#^@ LOL.
Two times of bad luck in a week, and my mom said its gonna be the third time. When will it be?! Sobsss..
I wanna go home, and its gonna be next week, so it is still a long time to go. =( Guess i will be spending my time in KL watching pps movie while taking care of my girl friend.

Love cooking lately, tried to cook some kind of dishes at home for convenience. Fried rice with lots of ingredients inside, brocolli, chicken meat, vege... HAHA! Not bad, despite the time taken to prepare the vege, it is nice when you put your heart into cooking. ;p It does taste great! Oh ya, talking about food, lately i found out a facebook user who's trying to promote her home-cooked food. Originally from Penang, at least some, or so-called North Malaysia food. I tried her 'Chai Kuih' last week, it cost me RM10/pack 9pieces/pack. It tastes so much better than those i bought from Cheras night market in the same week i got the food from the person. Hmm.. Imagine the 'Chai Kuih' was refrigerated because it was made at the night before, but i ate it in the car! Despite the coldness, the food tastes so great that i can even it when it was cold! Hmmm... Mmmm... You should try it out if you leave in PJ or Damansara Utama there. By the way, i got the 'Chai Kuih' from the aunty, i mean Madam Loo at the Curve. Delivery is provided i think, with condition that you order above certain quantity. You may find Madam Loo from the link below, there are many other food like Laksa, Curry Mee.. etc etc.

madam loo food

Well, for those who had finished their exam, happy holiday! And for those who're still having/pending for exam especially my girl friend, good luck and all the best! =)
Cheers.

Tobbie before she went for grooming. XD


JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment