CLICK HERE!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

16/12/2010


No doubt, as ACCA exam had ended, thats a sign that we all, who had been classmates/ course mates are going to be apart very soon. Some had gone to PwC and already commenced their first ever courier in their lives, congratulation! Some had applied to KPMG and will be starting theirs in the coming January too, while some of my classmates who applied for BDO are also calling an end to their college lives and join the crowd of auditors. Nonetheless, i got the offer letter from one of the firms last week too, which is E&Y, but the only difference is that I am going to work only in next year March, which mean it's a conditional offer. I couldn't wait for the moment to come, and am very pleasure to hear that some of my classmates are going to be my future colleagues too! It is quite pressurize when i heard that it is a conditional offer because many people had told me, WHAT IF...? Well, as one of my lecturers always tells me, do your best and 'hope all is well'. No doubt, again i had done my best and i believe so did my course mates who fought till the end until the clock showed us 6.15pm since 6th of December. So what i can do now is to pray hard and be more optimistic, hoping that i could put a full stop on my ACCA studies. :) Hopefully... while enjoying one of my most enjoyable holiday ever since i stepped into college life. XD

=)
I just came back to my home-sweet-home. Finally, i could shout out :"Mom, Dad, I'm HOME!!!" Hahaa.. Really, for those who went to outstation to further their studies, when they got back home, the feeling is so undescribable, so relief.. so RELAXING! Especially when you are free from the troubles of thinking what will be your next meal. @.@ Well, I am going to be a good boy in this Loooooong holiday EVER, gonna help out my mom in areas where she needs it, clean my room as a preparation for the coming Chinese New Year.. and get back to KL in some of the weekends with parents to give some helping hands in looking up the house that we recently rented.
Talking about houses in KL, a person really has to drive for a long distance in order to get to his destination. Calculate here and calculate there, it's 20km and if it's near to your place, say your working place, then your rental is so unreasonably high. :( Seems like residents in KL have to sacrifice one to get another thing better. Sigh.. How i wish ... ...

Oh well, lately i'm addicted to HongKong series, and till now, i just found out that ppstream is so useful! HAHA! I know I am a little bit outdated, but who careS? LOL! As long as the technology is still there and I am always be free to learn something new. :p
Signing off...

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment