CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7/12/2010

Alright, i finished my ACCA last paper, FINALLY! Oh yeah!! XD But there's one thing, i wonder why do i have to enter into GG.com whenever i face last paper in the final exams. Hmm.. I didn't know how was my performance in the last paper, but i would really wish and hope that ill pass through this final round, then i will really consider myself as an official ACCA graduate. Mean time, i will just play and REST!! Yahooooo~~~

Well, there are something i wanted to share that happened in my life in the past few weeks. Hmm, no doubt i had been busy preparing for the finals, problem was i felt much more tense if compared to last semester when i was having 4 papers, despite only 2 papers i had this semester. :( and sad to say that my history reoccurred again, that i had bad insomnia in both the nights of my finals. Oh well, as i said, hope all is well and pray for the best.

I have to say that Malaysia police is not so-called 'Buta' nowadays. Last week when i was driving in the highway back from The Curve, i made a short phone call while i was driving, which was only less than 5 seconds, and within the short short 5 seconds, i was stopped by a police car! :( I could only conclude that the policemen are really doing their job even they're in the police car!! My car's tinted glasses are dark in colour, even my friends find it hard to recognize us in the car when we give them a ride to the town, but i wonder how the policeman was so observant that just within the few seconds he saw me on the phone while i was driving. :( Well, i had nothing to defend myself, because i just broke the law. Lesson for the day, make phone calls with hands-free while driving! =)



Picture for the week. A dead baby bird was found dead on the glass of the car. It could be the fault of the baby's parents and accidentally dropped the baby when they tried to move the baby to another birdy's home. Too bad... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment