CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

5/8/2010

Alright, definitely i screwed my progress test 1. But as all of them say, who cares right? It's just a progress test, in fact we just learnt new things for only a month time. Well, i was about to skipped my Advanced Audit, P7 today and my girl friend provoked from studying. :( I don't really have the mood to study at all, especially when birthday falls on the exam week, who'll have the mood right?

The day after my surprise party on last Friday, we planned to go to clubbing. Initially we invited some of our friends to join together but ended up only 4 of us who were also the host of the plan going to the club. All of them were busy, it's either the MTV World Stage @ Sunway Lagoon Surf beach or family night event. Well, it didn't bother us, our plan still carried on. My girl friend and i had a late dinner of Bak Kut Teh while waiting for the other couple to arrive. Time showed my 10.30 pm and we only about to depart. The rain and traffic jam delayed us from reaching our destination. At first we planned to go to the Ministry of Sound @ Sunway as it's the nearest to us and in case we got drunk, it would be easier for us to reach home. But then since we had transport, i suggested to make it in the KL city. It was already 11:30 pm but we got stuck in the traffic jam. But @ 11.30pm ?!! Well, it's considered normal i supposed so...

We never thought about the age limitation to enter the club. All of us thought we're old enough, but in fact we ain't. We're on cloud nine while Q-ing at the ZOUK - Malaysia no. 1 club, but our mood faded away when the bouncer 'halau' us from the entrance. He said : Only 23 years old will be allowed to enter. We were like, HUH?! OMG! Wasted for about 45 minutes driving and RM20 for the parking paid for the valet. RM20 for less than 20 minutes. Hmmm..

Plan changed back to M.O.S then, since the age limitation was only 18. It was 12.30am when we reached, but seemed like the dance floor was empty. Probably all had gone for the MTV World Stage. :( But then, we ordered a bottle of Vodka and shared among 4 of us. If i'm not mistaken, it was RM368 total and paid by my friend first. Dance floor was empty, so you can imagine how 'fun' could we be down there. But the music did pump up our heart, making our heart to beat 3 times faster and the vodka according to them, caused them to feel bit high but unfortunately it did not cause much effect on me. Maybe i'm more to a drinker? Heheee.. Both the girls couldn't make it at last and they became the drunken speakers and drunken shouters. =.= Real drunk that both of us- the guys couldn't imagine about it. And eventually we had to take care of them and dragged them out from the club and came to my house to rest. 10 cups of vodka for me, mixed with sprite, quarterly mixed and pure, but by having a more genuine skeptical mindset, i kept on reminding myself that i shouldn't have gone drunk no matter how much i drank so to have a close eye sight on my girl friend, in case she got drunk which in fact, she really did. @.@ Well, finally i got my deep sleep at 4am.

Both the consecutive nights i slept late. Huhu..

And so finally i reached 20 and started to step into the world of an adult. No longer a teen for me, although i'm late compared to those who're elder than me by 8 months. Millions of appreciations to my friends, lecturers, girlfriend and especially my father and mother. Once i opened my facebook, i had almost 100 notifications appeared on my wall. Really appreciate them a lot, and thanks once again.
For a simple celebration and due to my budget, we had McDonald as our lunch and Shanghai movie as our entertainment. But it's still a nice outing with her. Although simple lunch as my birthday, it became the most delicious meal ever. :)

p.s:/ I have to gain my own happiness by earning them, i don't know about others but i do wish at least on my great day, happiness acts as the inheritance for me by not earning them. :)



Vodka just for 4 of us. Finished it within 2 hours. =p



Both our wonder girls. :)



The couple.



MOS dance floor lighting.



Us, while facing the midnight traffic jam. :p

Well, gonna skip one class tomorrow so that i'll be back to my hometown. :0
Signing off.
Cheers.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment