CLICK HERE!

Friday, May 14, 2010

14/5/2010

As usual, time flies. Just with a flip of my eyes, another semester is ending soon after the last paper revision which will be carried out next week. I had just finished my P2 Corporate Reporting revision class yesterday. No doubt, it was hectic as on Monday, our revision started on 8am until 7.30pm. Like what i said, " I had my class like i never had before, i went into class without the presence of sunlight, and i came out also without the sunlight.. great! " Well, i was not being sarcastic actually, i was just trying to emphasize on my little achievement, i mean our achievements that we had a whole day class which enable us to see only moon light on that day instead of sunlight. :) WINK. Don't you think that's something amazing? Well, i know our seniors had had even longer hours than us. According to my lecturer, she carried out her revision class before that started at 9am till 9 or 10pm. Surrounding people might said she's crazy, but she's one of the lecturers that i salute the most. Last week i got a call from her saying that she might need some help from me as she injured her back. I remember what she told me, " No matter how bad it'll be, i will still carry out my revision, so can you help me to set up everything? " I was touched by her words. Despite the pain, she still hold on our class tight. And and and, class reps were always kena tembak if she called us and we never answer back. I kena twice ad, and she said i purposely don't want to accept her call. HAHA! She didn't miss call me, i just miss her calls. :p Oh well, yesterday finally was the last day for us. Of course, we had tonnes of joy in the class, despite all those yelling and shouting from our lecturers. But which lecturers don't scold if we make mistakes, right? Certainly, i will miss all my lecturers. From CAT to ACCA, none of them should be forgotten. :)



These are just part of my classmates, 3/4 of them sudah cabut lari once the lecturer announced 'That's the end of P2 syllabus..'



Was just trying to make fun around with my friends. :)



She is my lecturer. Together with class reps. :-)

Oh well, that's the end of P2, Corporate Reporting. Whilst last week the other paper ended, P1 - Professional Accountant. We never take any photos in class, maybe due to lack of DSLR? LOL! Should have brought mine. But never mind, more chances are coming. :)
Last minute decision to go back my house tomorrow morning, to attend my sister's dinner. It was really a last minute decision, i hope bus tickets are waiting for me to buy :)
Cheers.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment