CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20/4/2010

Have been falling behind from the latest scenes shown in the cinema lately. I still remember, when first she came to KL, i spent so much time with her going to cinema to have a movie time together. I've even calculated the total cost i spent on the tickets and treats, well, i guessed it's more than a thousand. Believe it or not? That's the truth and that's the reason why my pocket money 'went missing'. But frankly, despite the money spent, we felt so enlightened by the movies, no matter what the synopsis about, as long as she was happy at the end of the movie, i was already on the cloud nine. That's how easy my life was. It was believed things had changed as time goes by. Lately, we were falling behind from the new trend of movies, either blockbuster movie, romance, fighting, cartoon or whatever. Last time, you named the movie, we watched the movie. But now? When you name the latest movie on the tayangan, i was like... HUH? Got such movie ar?? Of course, main reasons were time constraint and money limited. But oh well, without movies doesn't mean my life end here. Life still goes on anyway, happily. ^^

I love to rear animals, especially the cute one. But i hate it when it times for them to leave me. I have a dog in my house, since i was early 6. He is Mickey and he has accompanied my family for the past 15 years. It ain't short i believe, because i heard people saying that their dogs live max 9/10/11/12 years. And even i heard from the facilitator of the SPCA saying that a dog being kept there is 11 years, and he's waiting for his time to come as he's old enough to do anything. Well, Let's come back to my Mickey, he's sick terribly now, is bleeding at the backside since last year i guess? My dad never give up to cure him, he even invited the vet to come to my house to check on him. But, the disease never say 'goodbye'. It goes but it comes again. And this time the wound is much more serious than before and i heard my mom saying that Mickey is in pain and the medicine on him and the blood was stained on the floor behind. It could be a tumour according to the vet if he didn't stop bleeding after the injection. Sigh.
For the past 15 years, i used to play well with him : Used water gun and aimed at him, trying to make him angry and at the same time, frustrated with me. I cleaned his poo poo when i was at the age of 8-10. I taught him the word - yum yum which means FOOD and he's so brilliant that when i said yum yum, certainly he'll come to me. He went missing for a few times and my mom and i tried to call him back at noon before i went to my school... But now he probably will just be lying on the floor even i tried hard to call him, due to his illness perhaps. I guess it's the time for him, but how can i resist the sad feeling if he does leave us? I really wish he can stand up now like how he used to be when he was young. :( SOB..



This was him long time ago before he fell sick. :(

Well, summer season now and many more movies are gonna show up in the cinema. Others i have no idea, but Iron Man 2 and IP Man 2 are on my lists now. Any other interesting movie? Be my guest! :)
So long..

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment