CLICK HERE!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

10/4/2010

Since 11th February, i back to home again yesterday night. They said i'm a Level 1 Stage 1 person when it is the time i drive, but i think i'm a mixed of Level 1 and 2. Well, yesterday i was obliged to care for another life in the car, i mean Tobbie the doggie, and too a promise was given by me that i won't speed on the road after summons that i got. So, i didn't speed on the highway. Max 110km/h for me, never go beyond that. A promise is a promise, nothing but a promise. :)

While on the way back to my home after transferring my stuff from my gf house to my car, my dad told me that his Civic was sold to the dealer in the town. Passing by the shoplot, and first thing that attracted my attention was my car. Being 'displayed' under the awning, with 2 wipers standing straight up. Then only i realised my dad had sold the car and waiting for the latest Stream RSZ to come. I was waiting anxiously for the Stream to come actually, but too sayang that the civic was sold after 3 years old. :( I will miss that car, i mean the acceleration - thumbs up ; performance - thumbs up ; design - double thumbs up.



My ex car with my parents beside.



The RSZ.



The latest Stream engine.



Fully import Stream. But it'll only be available next week. Guess this round i'll miss the chance of inviting 'her' back to my house. Duh...
Cheers.

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment