CLICK HERE!

Monday, March 28, 2011

28/3/2011

Back to 6 years ago, when i was still in secondary Form 3, i took part in the Taekwando Black Belt grading together with some of my friends. Yes i was very excited at that time, you know, i was only just 15 and at any time i could be injured when hitting on the one-inch plank wood during the grading! Okay, story was back to primary school when i was only in 3rd grade. There was once when i went to school with my mother on Saturday, which was the co-curricular day and yup, that's the moment i saw students learning punching and kicking a.k.a. self-defend at the school 'Astaka'. Kids always need to get permission from their parents before going on something, some more Taekwando is a 13pg thingy for kids, thus, my mother accompanied me to register my name to the master and that's how i began my white-belt. ;p It was truly AWESOME when you wear on the Taekwando suits, feels like you're ready to kick somebody's ASS! =)

By 13, i was already in red-belt which meant i was only one step away from black-belt. But then, age was the restriction in taking part in the black-belt grading. 15 was the age. So, my friends and i who're at the same stage went for the training just for the sake of training and attendance without the intention of taking part in grading. =) However, it was still beneficial to us as we were needed to learn the Taekwando Poomsae of all grades all over again for the grading sake. Well, 2 years could be long, though. And 2 years after 13, i was actually one of the Black Belt 1st Dan player. ;p

We'd be entitled to an official Black Belt certificate if we passed the grading. But during that moment, due to some internal Taekwando political issues between Malaysia and Korea, it was sad to say that i did not get the official certificate recognised by both of the countries, i was only entitled to a piece of paper stating that i'd passed the grading. @@ 5 years i've been waiting since the grading and i thought i'll never get the official certificate ever since i'd left my school for 3 years... However, surprisingly my grading partner told me that he'd collected the cert from my master last year and whether had i been informed for that. Duh! No! I didn't!
Anyhow, that doesn't bother, all thanks to Justin who helped me to collect it from master and now, I HAVE IT! >.<


This was the so-called 'normal cert'.

This is what i'm trying to mention the official certification for getting through the black-belt grading. =)
Year of grading : 2005
Year of receiving : 2011

As we know, Mc Donald is having a breakfast promotion valid til 31st March 2011, which you'll be entitled for 2 big breakfast for free if you buy anything above RM5 with the coupon. Mc Donald's coupon I printed out the coupon last week and wanted to try it on the next day. But my lazyness stopped me. =( And so i decided to try it in my hometown here. I heard the queue there was superb long, but i could still never believe it untill i tried it myself. I went there this morning, reached the only Mc Donald in Taiping at 9.15am and the long queue was a FACT! Damn... the pathetic small Mc Donald was filled up with customers, and surprisingly  more than half of the customers were the aunty uncle. =.= Looking at them coming out from the door with 2 packs, 3 packs and even 4 packs of the big breakfast. I was thinking, 'Damn, do they really buy it for their breakfast lunch and dinner?' Or maybe they got it for their kids since the set was super expensive on non-promotion day. But it was still CRAZY man, standing at the queue for an hour before it was my turn to order. =.= ONE HOUR! Well, it would be my last time trying to get this promo set, unless i saw the queue is less than 3 people. @.@ Anyway, it's still worth for the queue as you'd get 2 sets of the breakfast which cost almost RM18 on normal days for FREE during this promotion as long as you spend RM5 and above per coupon. =)

I was the N'th customer in the queue....
Best wishes always.
Cheers!

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment