CLICK HERE!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

7/11/2010

I had been away for so long due to my tight schedule. :( Finally i just have the time to get my ass sit still. But but, sitting still doesn't mean i could relax, because my final is exactly 30days away. 30 days! And i had barely started my revision. Class ended about 2 weeks ago, same goes with the Sunway internal exam. Revision classes left with only one paper which is P6-Advanced Tax and hopefully there will be no more revision class for ACCA in the future. Ever since i came back to KL last week, i barely had the time to rest. The day after i came back, i rushed to meet my mentor to finalize my Oxford Brookes Degree project before i had my first revision class which was to be commenced in the early evening. 2 1/2 days continuous of revision class and an average of 10 hours per day. Hmm...

I had my Research and Analysis Project printed using my college printer on Monday Night. It cost me around RM90 to print my 2 sets of 80~~ pages project. Its a lot, and initially i wanted to use my own printer to print, but for the quality wise, i chose my college printer which cost me RM1.50 per coloured page and RM0.10 per normal page. 3 days consecutively after, i had firm visits to Pricewaterhouse Coopers, BDO and KPMG respectively as an introduction for us before we step into any of the firm next year, hopefully. I had a great detail from each of the firm. I couldn't say much, all of them are just that friendly, even from the partners themselves. Here are some pictures taken:



@ Pricewaterhouse Cooper



Winners for the day @ PwC.



Dudes outside the office.



KPMG, where we had our conference there.

For BDO, no pictures were taken. But i have to emphasize on the food/buffet provided. It was gorgeous, though simple. We just simply loved it! :)

My parents came down to KL on Deepavali and unbelievably that i had 3 main meals in just 6 hours! Luckily my stomach could still withstand the pressure. ;p But that's also one of the main reasons i have a big belly now. :'(

So, yesterday night was a big day for most of us. We had our SAGC Alumni dinner at the Sunway Resort and Spa. I will let the picture to do the talking. :)



Main picture of the night. =)



With Sunway TES Director.



With the Tax lecturer.



With the Performance Management lecturer.



With my fellow course mates.

Approximately 11.30pm we headed to Ministry of Sound to get our partay started. Again, another bottle was opened. But this time we were acting wise enough for not finishing the whole bottle, instead a quarter was left in the end. Comparison made between Vodka and Whisky, of course, no doubt, Vodka is much more better to taste. =)
But, i was a bit moody after the night. A question was thrown to me, and i saw some things throughout the night, and i think, i don't know what am i supposed to think. @.@

Another... another month of 7th, ill be clearing all my exams. That's mean it will be the time i rock the world!
Lucksss to you. <3

JUN.
khoryeejun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment